GENERAL INFORMATION

 

Organized:            November 10, 1910

Incorporated:                                  1917

Reincorporated:                             1967

Club Colors:                    Blue and Gold

Club Flower:                            Red Rose


Club Status:                           Non profit 

501(c)(3)                 EIN# 95-6096774

The Woman's Club of Escondido, A Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable purposes, including, for such proposes, the making of distributions to organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, of the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.

The specific and primary purposes of the organization are to carry out charitable programs and activities, to conduct and maintain a clubhouse, to support other charitable organizations and self improvement of its members.


The Woman’s Club of Escondido is a non-profit, community service organization, with members who are interested in giving back to the local community through philanthropy and volunteer work.


The Woman’s Club of Escondido provides our members with outstanding programs in education, conservation, performing arts, international affairs, community improvement, literacy, networking, safety, legislation, substance abuse and other topics.


Our Club exists because of our members and their commitment to make a difference in our community. Combining the talents of our wonderful members allows us all to make a difference.